Job Number: 19-12222
Eclaro is looking for a zOS Developer for our client in Olympia, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analysis. Provide support to Business Analysts during Requirements phase (i.e. provide information about the existing system functionality and review Requirements)
- Perform Impact analysis for enhancements (or) replicate the problem in case of bug
- Provide estimates using the Estimation tool for the requested work items and document the assumptions and dependencies
- Identify changes required to Database, Copybook, PSB, Files, Error messages for a work item
- Identify any Action records Mass Mods
- Micro Focus COBOL or Mainframe COBOL, IMS, DB, DB2, CICS skills
- Micro Focus Enterprise Developer (MFED) experience
- JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, ServiceNow, SonarQube tools experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Marco Macario | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.