Workday Integration consultant
Workday Integration Consultant
Job Number: 19-10512
Eclaro is looking for a Workday Integration Consultant for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This resource will be responsible for supporting the ongoing enhancements changes and maintenance of the Workday Integrations.
- This work requires a solid foundation with a minimum of 4 years of knowledge and experience in designing developing testing and implementing Workday Integrations using Workday Studio.
- Maintain support for SSIS packages and ETL transactional tables.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.