Work Fusion Robotic Support
JobDiva # 20-00288
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Work Fusion Robotic Support for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide critical Robotics support for GBAM and troubleshoot production outages along with ITRS based monitoring
- Create Onboarding standards for the Robotics support platform
- Setup monitoring for L2 and L1 support
- Apply Robotics industry best practices
- Keep the management and other stakeholders updated with latest and upcoming changes
- Perform Incident, Problem and Release management for the bot
- Perform capacity management of the bot infrastructure
- Liaise with development and business teams to outline future business roadmap
- Act as bot management SME for the team and provide trainings to others
- Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows
- Database: Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Other Tools: ITRS Geneos/Splunk or any other monitoring tool, Ansible, Eclipse or any other IDE, CVS, Remedy, JIRA, MQ
- ITIL standards
- Experience with Pega, Workfusion, OpenSpan platforms. (this position will be supporting workfusion platform so Pega and OpenSpan is nice to have not desired)
- Working experience in DevOps and Agile culture
- Python coding experience and hands on experience with Ansible, Jenkins ITRS Geneos monitoring
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.