Wireless Support Analyst
Wireless Support Analyst
Job Number: 19-02548
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Wireless Support Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The analyst will be responsible for distribution, support and Inventory keeping of all wireless devices supporting the wireless needs of CECONY & ORU employees.
- Analyst will be responsible for assisting employees picking up and setting up their new or replacement wireless devices, enrolling in MDM software, wireless device troubleshooting as well as receiving and reconciling inventory shipments and maintaining our wireless inventory database.
- Assignments in other business areas such as landline/wireless billing and assisting in the wireless budget preparation will be necessary.
- All candidates should recognize that Client is a 24 x 7 utility and must be willing to provide support during critical corporate events (may include off hour support)
- Work location can be any company location throughout the Client and Orange & Rockland service territory
- Experience with Excel and inventory management
- Experience with use of mainframe / Telecom Expense Management Systems
- Extensive background in forward facing customer service and wireless support
- Extensive knowledge of wireless telecommunication carrier systems and processes
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate: Telecommunications carrier relationships and wireless carrier system portal knowledge - Namely Telecommunication, Telecommunication and Sprint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary