Windows 10 migration Experience
Eclaro is looking for a Windows 10 migration Experience for an opportunity for our client in HERNDON, VA.
Statement of Work:
Support IBM's proposal to USAID for Windows 10 migration of 2000+ endpoints.
- This position is for a Technical SME with enterprise scale Windows 10 migration experience.
- The task involves helping the client write the sole source proposal to do the work.
- This SME would join an existing proposal team and absorb duties depending upon their experience.
- Proposal work will be performed out of the client's facility in Herndon, VA. Delivery (after we win) will be at the client's facilities in Arlington, VA and Washington, DC.
Position requires 5+ years experience with the following:
- Experience with windows migrations and active directory upgrades
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
- Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Window Server 2012, to include 2012 STIG deployment
- Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi tenant enterprise environments
- Experience with Enterprise Backup software
- Harden Windows operating systems to STIG compliance
- Experience managing Active Directory architecture and replication in a multi domain environment
- Experience with Active Directory design
- Experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
- Must have Windows 10 Migration experience
Position requires 2-3 years experience with the following:
- Experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required
- Experience utilizing VB/Powershell to automate common functions
- Experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- Experience/awareness of SCCM methogologies
Nice to have skills:
- The candidate must be able to gather requirements and help architect, plan and implement system solutions for a Windows platform to meet customer requirements.
- Experience with web servers, databases, networks, cabling, new installations and migrations, and security scanning tools is required.
- Experience with deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2016 STIG.
- Off-shift coverage will be required for support of systems and/or scheduled maintenance and system upgrades.
- The ability to write shell scripts and utility programs for Windows system maintenance is also a plus.
- Experience with Riverbed SteelFusion is desired.
- Candidate must have experience in development of implementation guides based on NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines and also must have Federal customer experience and be able to obtain federal Secret level security clearance, if needed.
- To be successful in this position, the candidate must also display excellent teamwork skills, written and oral communication skills, and formal documentation skills.
- Candidate must be clearable for secret.
Preferred Certifications are as follows:
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees