Job Number: 21-01859
Job Number: 21-01859
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a WebSphere Administrator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Services delivered under this contract fall under the general heading of IBM WebSphere Administrator consulting services supporting, installing, configuring, integrating, developing IBM WebSphere.
- As a member of the CIS Application Development team, manages applications (either developed or purchased) on the WebSphere platform, including critical student services applications
- Creates and analyzes relevant reports as necessary
- Develops architecture, standards, and procedures for implementation and support of the WebSphere systems and with consideration of their integration within the balance of CIS' IT infrastructure
- Ensures the quick resolution of complex issues that may affect capacity and performance
- Manages and supports the environment as existing applications are migrated to different platforms and newer applications are introduced
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Scripts for automating Installation, configuration and Maintenance of WebSphere applications and LDAP
- Responsible for WebSphere-related installations, upgrades, configurations, deployments, and administration
- Serves as project lead; communicates objectives and timelines to the team and ensures that project goals are met on time
- Supervises project work, helps to ensure that performance management goals are met.
- Serves as an expert resource; provides recommendations to optimize system performance and availability
- Demonstrate development and testing of WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability - Includes configuration of DMZ environment
- Ability to consistently produce quality deliverables while meeting project deadlines
- Ability to effectively lead diverse teams of technical professionals, and the skill to manage and motivate team members to produce quality deliverables while meeting project deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with team members, as well as with varying levels of technical and non-technical personnel, to achieve appropriate solutions
- Commitment to the highest level of constituent satisfaction and responsiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, reflected in the ability to form successful cooperative partnerships with both internal and external personnel
- Excellent organizational skills, including the flexibility to work successfully with multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical, communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to translate complex technical issues into understandable reports, updates, and proposals for solutions
- Knowledge of Subversion source manager a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Identity Manager a plus
- Knowledge of Weblogic Administration a plus
- In-depth technical knowledge of and demonstrated expertise in WebSphere Administration, Windows Server Admin and server side Java
- Demonstrate the capability to resolve complex issues that may affect capacity and performance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.