Mobile Developer (.NET/Xamarin/Azure)
New York, NY (10003)
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED
Job number: 1109
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Mobile Developer (.NET/Xamarin/Azure) for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
As Mobile Developer, you will have the responsibility to develop new mobile applications, enhance existing systems, and support the application portfolio used primarily by Client's Corporate Security within Enterprise Shared Services. The current portfolio includes both internally developed Intranet -based applications and vendor mobility platforms. Key responsibilities include:
- Establish necessary development and deployment ecosystem
- Understand and document user requirements
- Design and Develop mockups using wireframes; may be required to work with other UX individuals or groups
- Design and develop backend API using .NET, where necessary
- Model and design back-end database, where necessary
- Work with other teams and IT Support groups to establish necessary infrastructure and ensure the solutions meet expected standards
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience as Mobile Developer (.NET/Xamarin/Azure)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; a minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated work experience in full-stack mobile application development is required along with an in-depth understanding of cloud technologies (Azure) and relational databases.
- In-depth experience in business analysis, mobile standards, mobile security, mobile application development, and design; experience with both Native (iOS) and Hybrid mobile applications is preferred
- Ability to multitask: handling multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting project deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and possess excellent communication skills
- High-level understanding of the application portfolio, the computing infrastructures, and other IT organizations required to support the application portfolio
The following specific technical skills and experience are required for this position:
- Experience in iOS mobile development using .NET and Xamarin platform (Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms); Knowledge of iOS development life-cycle a must
- Experience in Software Development using .NET technologies including C#, WebAPI, LINQ, Visual Studio 2013 or later, Team Foundation Server, and SQL Server
- Experience in developing and deploying web and mobile applications in Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Strong understanding in a wide array of mobility knowledge areas including UX standards, native and hybrid application development, app deployment, REST APIs, MVVM, cloud technologies, and industry standards
- Good sense of mobile driven user experience (UX)
- Ability to demonstrate prior work done in mobile development (mobile or hybrid apps)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Knowledge or experience with Cordova and other front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular etc.
- Exposure to AGILE methodologies
- Experience with life-cycle management using AirWatch MDM technologies
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at (201) 375-9070 or send an email with your resume, along with the Job Number and your hourly rate and availability to Homer.Ballega@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.