Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Web/Mobile Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a driven, self-motivated, and energetic Web/Mobile Developer who will engage in mobile application design activities to support the Gas Central project. He/She is expected to collaborate with the system integrator, corporate IT, and Gas Operations business unit to ensure that the design of the mobile solution meets business expectations. The Web/Mobile Developer will have the responsibility to develop design mobile/web applications. The current portfolio includes both internally developed Intranet -based applications and vendor mobility platforms.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand mobility requirements from the business users and translate them into effective designs optimized for mobile user experience
- Design and Develop mockups using wireframes and other visual tools. May be required to work with other UX individuals or groups.
- Collaborate effectively with Backend developers and testing teams.
- Provide guidance to other team members (multiple projects) with regards to UX concepts.
- Gain a solid familiarity with business processes and workflows.
- Work with business analyst to ensure business requirements are communicated clearly and accurately into specifications.
- Acquire a basic understanding of the selected technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated work experience in Web/Mobile UX designs.
- Must have in-depth experience in business analysis, mobile standards/UI guidelines, and mobile application design.
- Must be able to multitask: handling multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting project deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and possess excellent communication skills.
- At least five years of experience designing rick and intuitive user experiences (native mobile - iOS, web and hybrid)
- Sound understanding of web and mobile UI and development standards/guidelines.
- Strong understanding in a wide array of mobility knowledge areas including UX standards, guidelines, tooling and vocabulary.
- Highly creative with a good sense of mobile driven user experience (UX)
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and other visual tools
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent graphic designing tools.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and cross-functional environments
- Adept at creating clear and well-defined process flows
- Knowledge of Project Management basics and agile methodologies
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with both Native (iOS) and Hybrid mobile applications is preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.