Web/Mobile Design Architect
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Web/Mobile Design Architect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Web/Mobile Design Architect will leads the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a high quality product for end users
- Creates mock-ups and wireframes for both mobile and web pages that the front-end or full stack developer can translate into code
- Produces high quality graphics and visual elements
- Creates prototypes that showcase the user flow and interactions
- Conducts user experience research and testing through media such as A/B testing, interviews, etc.
- Makes strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Experience with designing consumer quality products including mobile
- Ability to design clear and creative frames to guide team
- Graphical and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
- Solid knowledge and experience with agile software development
- Experience as a developer is a plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Comfortable working with quick turnaround times and deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership of solution and not afraid to speak up to ensure the user angle is heard by the product owner
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset to span across UI design, strategy and testing
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Sees value in iterative approach to design
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.