Job Number: 21-07360
Job Number: 21-07360
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Web Developer for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in all phases of software engineering including; requirements, design, coding and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with product managers and stakeholder.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, web applications and libraries or micro-services
- Present architectural diagrams and get the buy in from customer Expert level knowledge on multiple AWS services
- Consult on projects providing best practice support to help realize the requirements with a micro service approach.
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Designs and supports mission-critical, high-availability architectures with a focus on implementing in the cloud
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development, and sound software engineering practices
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions for large multi-generational programs spanning one or more business domains to support organizational missions
- Work on multiple projects utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Communicates with impact (written and verbal) and can influence decisions across LOB and technology
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
- Software design and development experience in modern programming languages, in addition to Java/.NET and with at least one dynamic language Python
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (design and implementation) with experience on AWS such as with Dynamo
- 2 years of AWS experience
- 2 years of experience implementing software-delivery solutions in AWS that may have included a variety of toolsets: GitLab CI, Jenkins, Lambda, AWS Code services, ElasticBeanstalk
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (design and implementation)
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration/Deployment and Container automation
- Ability to provide recommendations supported by Alternative Architecture Analysis (AAA) , Proof for Concepts (POC) , Vendor evaluation & other methods that substantiate the proposals and recommendations
- Knowledge and experience with working in an agile SDLC methodology environment
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
- Experience with test driven development
- Design and development of Micro services running on AWS
- Knowledge and experience with SOLID
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.