Job Number: 19-06537
Job Number: 19-06537
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Web Developer for our client in Austin, TX. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure
- Analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies
- Typical customers are client’s end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful
- Provides highly innovated solutions. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations long term goals and objectives
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, CPLusPLus, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Advanced understanding of modern software developmenttools and SCM
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Master in DBA. Advanced Web Technologies.
- Strong knowledge of WebShere Commerce v8.x (preferred) application development
- Strong knowledge of web application development using enterprise Java technologies and frameworks
- Strong knowledge building WebSphere Commerce applications using Web Sphere Commerce Build and Deployment (WCBD) is preferred
- Experience with AWS hosted applications is preferred. Knowledge of working on EC2, ELB, RDS services preferred.
- Experience with Ant, Maven build scripts and Jenkins based CI/CD process
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Hands on experience with web service technologies including SOAP, REST, JCA, Jax-ws preferred
- Strong knowledge of specific Java technologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC and JAXB is preferred
- Strong familiarity using SVN/GIT/BitBucket for source code management is preferred
- Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning is preferred
- Experience tuning Websphere commerce Solr Indexing and Stage Prop Process highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of RDS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary