Web Developer - Development Lead
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Web Developer - Development Lead for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be doing front end development.
- Design and develop intranet web based applications to enable the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) web portal capability for translational Bioinformatics scientists within Translational Medicine.
- Design, develop, test and deliver major web GUI enhancements and key integrations of scientific data analysis workflows to enable clinical and discovery groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree
- Strong independent web application development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities.
- Ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development environments is a must.
- Strong technical skills in relational database design, SQL development and web services.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, JQuery, PHP, Perl, Oracle, Mysql, AWS/ElasticBeanStalk, Git, and Jenkins.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing intuitive user interfaces and scientific data visualization
- Strong skills in web application design and development, design patterns, frameworks and at least 8 or more years of experience.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
- Experience in scientific application and knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
- 5-8 years experience in web development and designing.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.