Web Application Developer
Web Application Developer
Job Number: 19-05374
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Web Application Developer for our client in Wallingford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Upgrade existing and design new solutions to meet company's unique business needs and client service delivery model. Initiate preliminary studies of business need; document business requirements, translate technical and architectural complexities for stakeholders. Effectively manage changes to requirements
- Evaluate present system or process, and analyze alternative approaches and solutions; prepare project proposal and project plan
- Responsible for design and delivery of application according to agreed-upon specifications, including the coding, testing, debugging, documentation, quality assurance review and implementation
- In coordination with marketing and business teams, provide ongoing development and maintenance of public facing and client websites that integrate with internal applications and social media using standard HTML/CSS practices. Placement and layout of website given client provided content
- Research, identify and resolve system and business problems. Communicate resolution to relevant parties
- Prepare and maintain system documentation; may populate and test database; perform acceptance certification and finalize implementation preparation
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- May mentor, direct and monitor the work of team members
- Fulfill project management role as needed
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service at an acceptable cost to all customers and operate in accordance with State and Federal law, the company's Statement of Business Practices, Affirmative Action, Diversity and other standards. Actively cooperate and interact with all entities of the client.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant technical experience.
- Must have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Must have proven record of accomplishment integrating ASP.NET web applications with complex databases using ADO.NET, and LINQ with solid database and SQL skills (SQL Server 2008/2012 preferred).
- Must have excellent planning/organizational, problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Basic presentation, decision-making and excellent time management skills a must. Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality. May be required to provide on-call support.
- Preferred Skills: Advanced Technical
- Preferred Education: Bachelors or better
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.