WCF/.Net Server Side Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a WCF/.Net Server Side Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The selected individual will work as part of team responsible for the development of redesign Transportation Customer Information System.
- This system manages the utility's gas supply reconciliation, interruptible customer billing and retail customer choice processes.
- The selected candidate will initially be responsible for enhancements to the application service framework and development of batch console applications for mission critical cloud based application.
- Service side (WCF) developer with front end UI skills familiar with Kendo UI and Angular JS
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Experience with .Net framework 4.0 and above , asp.net, asp.net MVC , C# and vb.net
- Experience with WCF framework including REST Webservices and Web API
- Experience building web application using ASP.Net
- Good knowledge of Multithreading, TPL Library and synchronization.
- Proficient in following technologies
- Kendo UI and Angular JS is a must
- Entity Framework
- TFS and VSS
- Experience with SQL Server and SSIS
- Experience with Cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Oracle and DB2 will be plus
- Experience and understanding of Production support and performance engineering
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Utility experience - gas knowledge a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.