Job Number: 21-07380
Job Number: 21-07380
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Warehouse Worker for our client in Fremont, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Warehouse Handler will be responsible for operating a forklift for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, and stacking for accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- This position must fill and/or relabel customer orders and deliver them to the staging area or location in a manner of completeness and correctness.
- This position will also tram product from production areas using a yard hustler to move the trailers.
- Person must be able to trouble shoot and come up with resolutions for day to day activities in shipping.
- Experience Minimum of 2 years warehousing experience in a chemical environment preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills Able to work well with all departments, levels of management and peers.
- Able to work well with all departments, levels of management and peers.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks is required. Computer literate, use of Microsoft Office, able to operate a calculator & perform mathematical functions, operate telephone, fax machine, copier and computer printer.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.