Job Number: 19-10338
Job Number: 19-10338
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Warehouse Technician for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Receives purchased materials (raw materials, supplies, packaging components, narcotics, and dangerous substances), makes visual inspections to the cargo, verifies (by counting and / or weighing) proper identification and records the information in the inventory control systems(s).
- Maintains and generates transactions in the SAP environment and handles damaged / shortages / excess / or missing orders following the Materials Damages & Claim Procedure.
- Removes the samples to be used for analysis of raw materials and packaging components received and the samples used for re-evaluation of the existing materials.
- Stores materials as per applicable status, according to the current GMP’s and keeps working areas clean and organized.
- May perform applicable pest control process (fumigation).
- Transfer material from warehouse to Production lines and / or receive back-to-stock materials from / to the warehouse following the current procedure.
- Keeps data in the inventory control systems (manual and /or computerized) update and accurate, including the freight containers inventory.
- Participates in Cycle Counting process as per Inventory Control Procedure.
- Prepares physically materials for shipment and ensure that materials are correctly picked for shipping, as per their applicable status and according to the current GMP’s and loading of trucks.
- Operates and maintenance the warehouse equipment (Radios, Forklift, etc).
- Handles and disposes properly rejected material, dangerous goods, potentially dangerous goods and regulated hazardous waste into a designated on-site disposal facility of interim container.
- Contributes in the revision of procedures, and in executing daily plans effectively in coordination with the area supervisor or designee.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary