Warehouse Management Systems Project Manager
Warehouse Management Systems Project ManagerWork where innovation drives business! Eclaro is looking for a Warehouse Management Systems Project Manager for our client in Secaucus, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a globally recognized publisher and distributor of educational materials that is transforming itself with cutting edge technologies. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with Enterprise Architect peers (e.g., enterprise, business, information and solutions architects) to analyze and derive the technology architecture future state
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Hands on ability to demonstrate a working POC towards the proposed solutions
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with technical subject matter experts and EA peers to develop technology architecture that enables and drives new business capabilities and operating models.
- Assist with designing the governance and technology standards associated with ensuring enterprise technology architecture compliance
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations
- Document necessary enterprise technology architecture artifacts, design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection
- Collaborate with business constituents, other EA team members, project teams and staff in various IT functional areas as needed to fulfill the responsibilities described above
- Perform Architecture assessment analysis and provide High Level Architecture Landscape & Design for requested changes
- Provide application/technology expertise within the assigned function including conducting In-depth quality reviews on design and testing
- Complete understanding of the SDLC and Change Management process
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through teamwork
- Excellent Problem Analysis, Customization design, Integration Testing, and System Testing
- Ability to meet and discuss with functional team users to identify opportunities for business improvement and to provide optimized solutions
- Primary technology liaison to the Business groups regarding application systems architecture landscape
- Coordinate cross functionally within IT teams to deliver Strategic projects.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex business problems and recommend solutions
- Keep abreast of latest tools / applications / techniques in the assigned area
- Accomplish effort estimation of scope, provide Architecture guidelines & solution designs and recommend best approach for the business requirement
- Have In-depth application expertise for Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications and Other Business systems
- Review, recommend and influence 3rd party software solutions and adherence to technology standards
- Analyze business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the business objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- Analyze, review, and refactor system architecture boundaries to increase efficiency or to adapt to new program and technology requirements
- Participate in requirement gathering and provide high level and detailed Architecture/Solution Designs
- Understand governance and policy concepts. Use the experience to create processes and policies and establish governance infrastructures
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Developers, Testers and Production Support teams to implement innovative technical solutions via iterative approach reducing time to delivery
- Mentor development and support teams by guiding with SOA development standards/guidelines and insights into domain architecture
- Works towards application stability and restoration of service and prevents problems and roadblocks
- Provide architectural leadership on adoption of open source applications, selection of packaged and SaaS applications, and integration of applications with other systems and the overall enterprise
- Build and maintain the Current state, Interim state and Future state architecture views for the domain and enterprise systems - Oracle Fusion Middleware architectures (Hybrid & SaaS approach)
- Effectively collaborates across all delivery teams including Customer, Oracle team, System Integrators, Third Parties
- Responsible for assessing, defining and championing the IT architecture strategies, principles, policies and standards in alignment with the IT strategy and governing their use.
- Responsible for the research, evaluation, and selection of application, technology, and infrastructure standards
- Leads the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Creates project and technology roadmaps and define migration plans to mitigate the gaps between the current and future state
- Develops standards for the specific function or technology domain and defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building blocks for other solutions
- Leads and facilitates the creation of governing principles to manage change and guide solution decisions for the enterprise
- Collaborates with IT stakeholders to apply IT strategy to architecture future state architecture and develops roadmaps to realize future state. Collaborates with project teams to understand requested capabilities and recommends the right set of technologies to meet the needs
- Provides infrastructure capacity recommendations for new applications and systems
- Ability to understand the long-term ( "big picture ") and short-term perspectives of situations and how they relate to achieving targeted business outcomes
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technology alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to enable future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive targeted business outcomes
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business designs and models
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a leader
- Organizationally savvy, with understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics
- Ability to balance the long-term (big picture) and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
- Independent contributor, Team player and collaborative work strengths
- Experience in Manhattan WMS applications and Architect the Integration touch points using Oracle Fusion Middleware/API's
- Complete understanding on the architecture for Manhattan WMS & Oracle Fusion Cloud applications
- Experience in SaaS integrations/orchestrations into Manhattan WMS/Transportation applications, Legacy Systems and 3rd party Vendor software integrations
- Experience in processing EDI Transactions to and from our Carriers, Vendors from WMS & Transportation module
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware and supporting technologies, defining services, establishing the service usage patterns within the enterprise including orchestration, composition, messaging patterns
- Architect solutions to accommodate cross domain module integrations requiring WMS data.
- Experience with system development life cycle methodologies (such as True Cloud, Agile & Waterfall software development...)
- Technical skills in the creation of BI Publisher Reports
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.