VP Global Quantitative Strategies
VP – Global Quantitative Strategies
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a VP – Global Quantitative Strategies for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will work on the front office rates desk to develop new ways of using ETFs to augment the traditional business
- Responsibilities of this role include implementing trading systems which process large, complicated financial transactions
- This position will work in close co-operation with our partners in trading, sales and technology
- Experience building large, real world, mission critical software systems either or finance or another field (Energy, Aerospace)
- Experience with numerical computing
- Strong quantitative skills, with a working knowledge of probability
- Excellent communication skills with a good sense of humor
- Previous experience with US government bond trading strongly preferred
- Academic background at Masters/PhD level in a quantitative subject (Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or other analytical background)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.