Vinyl Apps Developer
Vinyl Apps Developer
Job Number: 21-13440
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Vinyl Apps Developer for our client in Farmington, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 2+ years building Vinyl Apps
- Minimum 3 years building web or mobile applications
- Able to develop the integrations to-and-from Vinyl
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with cloud applications
- Domain expertise in any business area example: HR, Finance, CRM etc..
- Enjoy researching and new challenges, Team Player, Fast Learner
- Database design
- Lead multiple teams of developers to solve specific business problems
- Ability to lead a team of onshore and offshore resources to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to prepare documentation to communicate those requirements to stakeholders and internal team (Technical Requirements, Process Flows, Flow Charts (using Lucid) etc.)
- Ability to transform the functional requirements into technical requirements or TDS (Technical Design Document)
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Ability to innovate and improve existing software
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and how to develop an application in small increments (sprints)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Ability to work as team player also as individual contributor
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to understand and be able to write complex SQL queries
- Agility to learn new technology and the willingness to delve right into it
- Agility to explore the activities outside of the day-to-day responsibilities
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.