Vice President, Investment Writer
Senior Investment Writer
Job Number: 21-14143
Job Number: 21-14143
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Senior Investment Writer for one of our financial services client in New York, NY. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Writing, editing, data mining, fact-checking and designing BII publications across media platforms
- Interacting with senior BII staff and Client portfolio managers to put together investment insights
- Partnering with Marketing, Media relations and Client Channels to amplify BII publications
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for -- global financial markets and economics
- Superb writing and editing abilities, and excellent interviewing skills
- A self-starter with loads of creativity, team spirit, versatility and persistence
- Ability to work very quickly, deliver on or before deadline and go the extra mile
- Intense attention to accuracy, detail and consistency
- Intellectual curiosity
- Data mining prowess, ability to work with Excel and strong interest in graphics/design
- Excellent organizational, representational and leadership skills
- Ability to partner with senior BII executives and Client portfolio managers
- Work experience of at least five years in senior reporting and editing positions in financial journalism
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.