Vice President, Corporate Development
Vice President - Corporate Development
Job Number: 21-04643
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Vice President - Corporate Development for one of our financial services client in New York, NY. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bring the best opportunities to Client through outreach to investment banking, private equity and venture capital and asset management and financial technology networks
- Drive the sourcing and evaluation of current and future inorganic opportunities
- Identify and proactively develop new strategic and business development opportunities
- Nurture relationships with management teams in industries germane to Client's priorities
- Lead analysis of inorganic opportunities across the asset management and financial technology industries
- Build financial models to assess returns on invested capital and impacts to Client's P&L under various financing scenarios
- Lead due diligence and integration planning in partnership with 20+ teams across the firm, including Finance, HR, Operations and Legal
- Recommend strategic transactions to Client's leadership at the Participate in negotiation of transaction consideration, structure and integration and retention plans
- Act as a thought partner and trusted advisor to executives and business leaders by staying abreast of global M&A events, macroeconomic trends, regulatory developments Global Executive Committee (GEC) and Board-level
- Lead strategic prioritization though partnerships with technologists, investors and business managers
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree with strong record of academic achievement; MBA is preferred, but not required
- 6-10 years of financial services experience; investment banking, private equity, or direct investing experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the financial technology or asset management industry is helpful, but not required
- Ability to build and effectively maintain relationships with business leaders, corporate functions (e.g., Legal, HR) and constituents (e.g., investment banking, PE and VC contacts)
- Good judgment, outstanding ethics, and a desire to succeed and grow in a fast paced and entrepreneurial firm
- Sophisticated financial statement analysis, valuation and modeling skills strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to craft and accelerate Client's - and the investment management industry's - engagement with the technology ecosystem through identification and execution of strategic transaction.
- Strong track record of long-term, high-performers taking on growing levels of responsibility
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.