Vice President, Aperio Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Job Number: 21-07320
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developer for one of our financial services client in San Francisco, CA. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The focus of the role is developing web applications and working on other components of Client’s software systems.
- Client’s practices agile software development and works in two-week sprints. Therefore, this role will work closely with all other members of the Client’s technology team as well as members of our project management team and end users.
- Provide consistent improvements to Client’s codebase and choice of third-party enterprise software components
- Write code that is easily understood and maintainable by other team members
- Keep up to date with developments in technologies Client’s is using
- Use Git (and a flavor of GitFlow) to keep track of software versions
- Contribute to overall application design, from the way applications interact with users to the way data is stored in the database
- Continuously improve Client’s CI/CD practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five-plus years' experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms
- Seasoned Python background or related experience with modern object-oriented languages (Java, Scala, etc.)
- Facility with building web applications and integrating them with other software systems
- Experience in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively, supporting various business departments
- Ability to work in fast-paced interdisciplinary environment
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.