Job Number: 19-07133
Job Number: 19-07133
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Veterinarian for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for relationship building, education, and influence of veterinary and pet retail customers.
- These include veterinary specialists, general practitioners, members of the veterinary healthcare team, Key Thought Leaders (KTLs) in the veterinary profession, academic administrators, faculty, residents, interns, and students, leaders of veterinary professional organizations, and pet retailers.
- Provides support for the client’s Customer Development Organization by delivering internal education to sales Territory Managers, providing external education and training to pet and veterinary customers, and supporting customer initiatives.
- Works closely with the District Manager in their assigned district to identify business needs and implement strategies grow the business.
- Ensures that our client is known as a scientific, innovative, and credible partner that is engaged with veterinary and pet care professionals to transform the lives of dogs and cats through superior nutrition.
- Establish influential relationships with Key Thought Leaders in specialty hospitals and academia.
- Identify opportunities to deliver relevant continuing education and engage KTLs in client’s initiatives.
- Promote active recommendation and endorsement of client’s products.
- Call on specialty hospital customers with appropriate frequency, based on tier.
- Educate and implement initiatives that result in an active client’s recommendation from the veterinary healthcare team
- Increase client’s sales and market share with assigned specialty hospital customers.
- Engage with College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) faculty, interns, residents and 3rd/4th year students.
- Provide education on clinical nutrition and client’s products, improving nutritional competence and influencing active recommendation of client’s products.
- Build relationships with administrators and key staff to establish our client as a valuable and trusted partner.
- Work with client’s Student Representatives to identify and coordinate opportunities to create a positive presence in veterinary schools, and to encourage the use of our client’s products through the VIP Market program.
- Increase sales and market share and establish our client as the preferred partner with pet retail and veterinary healthcare teams, to help achieve district performance goals.
- Deliver appropriate education, coaching, and training to meet customer needs.
- Use digital tools to improve educational reach and influence.
- Support Territory Managers’ technical, nutritional, and product expertise with education and training during district meetings and conference calls, and while working in the field.
- Work closely with District Manager to identify and prioritize business needs and implement strategies.
- Help to plan and participate in district customer events that will increase product sales and market share.
- Represent our client at assigned regional and national conferences and corporate customer meeting.
- Develop working relationships with local and regional veterinary associations to identify, target and prioritize opportunities that support client’s strategies.
- Partner with US Marketing and Retail Marketing teams to provide customer insight and technical support for client’s products and programs.
- Serve on project teams, deliver webinars, and support client’s customer tours as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Professional degree in veterinary medicine (DVM, VMD or equivalent)
- Current, active license to practice veterinary medicine in at least one state
- 4+ years clinical practice experience
- Valid driver’s license with no moving violations
- Ability to fulfill travel requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Arnie Villanea | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary