Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Vendor Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages performance and mitigates risk for vendors aligned to High risk product or service categories which may cross or support multiple LOBs or ECFs.
- Identifies potential risks, implements key controls, and is accountable for validating Client's performance and risk objectives are met through contract adherence.
- Collaborates with Sourcing in establishing appropriate contractual terms. Serves as the primary liaison between Vendor and end user.
- Proactively Identifies issues and emerging risks and takes swift action to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Measures vendor performance and other expectations as per the contract and program requirements.
- Proactively manages the satisfaction of the business with the vendor to constantly reevaluate their needs.
- Influences the vendor's technology direction in order to support Client direction.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of Global Vendor Management Program (GVMP) deliverables.
- May facilitate cross functional communication and work efforts between Vendor Managers and LOB stakeholders.
- May develop and execute cross-functional objectives and strategies for relationships managed.
- Influences peers and senior management within the LOBs and ECFs to take action on complex, technical or sensitive topics that have companywide impact.
- Responsible for proactively identifying issues and emerging risks and bringing immediate visibility to appropriate senior leaders, and for managing incremental deliverables and stakeholder routines in accordance with Enterprise Critical Standards. Enterprise Critical Vendor Managers (ECVMs) also use this job code.
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.