VBT Volcker Reg Reporting role
|Reference # :||18-02134||Title :||VBT Volcker Reg Reporting role|
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||03/05/2018|
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for VBT Volcker Reg Reporting role for one of our financial services clients.
As a member of the group, you will be responsible for delivering BAU and change across the Value at Risk Backtesting (VBT) and Volcker Finance regulatory reporting program. This will support the implementation of VBT at a granular level across the Markets Business and ensure flawless and timely delivery of P&L Attribution required for VBT and Volcker, altogether with analysis of the returned results and remediation where required.
As a VP, developing new processes to bridge the Product Control, Finance and Risk disciplines your responsibilities will include the following:
• Managing the VBT Financial Central, controls team both onshore (London) and offshore (India).
• Point of contact for all VBT matters and especially during the month end PL reporting Volcker cycles (1st week of each month).
• Risk and Issue identification, Management, and resolution.
• Forming and communicating a change agenda and working with the BAU and Tech team involved with prioritization and implementation.
• Regular Status reporting and contributing to working grouping management and steering committees.
• Involvement with complex design and delivery issues that impact multiple lines of business.
• Liaison with Technology to oversee aspects of implementation.
• Building sustainable processes that the candidate will then run after development.
• Partnering with Trade support, Finance, Risk, quantitative services and Technology to define business processes and implement related technology solutions.
• Will be expected to contribute to creating business cases, conceptual designs (business process and technical) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
• Python language coding – skill required as the candidate will grow his knowledge on developing within the bank learning framework.
• Use of applications such as Excel and Microsoft office suite to perfect level.
• Microsoft Access ideally.
• VBA/Macro – strong level required.
• Ability to lead and drive change
• Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
• High sense of urgency with ability to drive results.
• Demonstrate IB product knowledge and ability to articulate full product life cycle and understanding front to back OTC trade life cycle and the use of OTC valuations and how these relate to PL attribution
• Demonstrate experience in or around the product control environment, including understanding of Greeks and awareness of VaR and Market risk activities.
• Experience in MO office/finance/operation re-engineering initiatives.
• Broad business experience defining business and system requirements for P&L and risk applications.
• Must have ability to apply strategic thinking to multiple, complex organizational and business issues, ability to translate into practical plans for project execution.
• Ability to drive to closure, reputation for execution
• Strong Risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills
• Have proven requirement and process definition and documentation skills, with ability to handle diverse workload and tight schedules.
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Experience project managing development with technologists
• Ability to work across business groups and in a team environment and across various levels within MO, Technology, Operations, CFO, & COO's
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.