Job Number: 21-02889
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Validation Specialist for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Oversees the preparation, migration and deployment of Interactive Visual Aid materials to the field, across departments, and to third party organizations
- Manages app signing processes including coordination of Apple apps, home grown apps, and Salesforce apps
- Reviews, updates and disseminates system knowledge articles and works closely the with support teams
- Manages and supports Field Force Management initiatives
- Interacts with Field Force management team members to gain understanding of projects and assist with project documentation, system requirements, and enhancement requests
- Initiates interactions with internal teams and external matrix teams
- Prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to systems operation and user documentation
- Assist with documentation and preservation of processes and artifacts including Requirement Documents
- Translates business specifications into user documentation
- Plans, writes, and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts
- Administers FFM Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) activities by processing SOWs and Chargebacks
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- Certification from either Salesforce software or Veeva software
- 1 - 3 years direct experience working with the Veeva application
- 1 year experience with ServiceNow
- Extensive general technical knowledge and skills to include MS Office and Internet platforms
- IT experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare setting, cloud-based CRM and Field Force process experience
- IT Validation Systems knowledge and experience a plus
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Apple VPP process a plus
- Experience with Vitalize Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Request and Knowledge Management modules
- Technical knowledge of Office tools and SharePoint and demonstrated ability to apply skills to new software solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional teams, including external partnerships and vendors.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail. Display strong customer service with business partners, matrix teams as well as internal FFM team members
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines and deliver on competing high profile requirements
- Works independently and must be able to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with an ability to influence effectively
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented; excellent oral and written communications skills
- Has Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.