Job Number: 21-08115
Job Number: 21-08115
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a UX Designer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead research initiatives to identify meaningful and actionable user-centered insights to help the team deliver industry-leading user experiences
- Concept and design mockups for application front-ends
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design web application solutions
- Understand product roadmaps and plan long-term and short-term research initiatives to inform design decisions
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional project team members and business peers to propose the best experience for our end users
- Educate others outside the User Experience Design team on UX design methodologies and advocate the benefits of good UX research and design.
- Think creatively and strategically about the end-to-end customer experience and encourage a design way of thinking.
- Establish a technical vitality plan to remain current in fields of user experience, user research, and product design
- Utilize ideation and storytelling skills to effectively communicate research insights and ideas with colleagues, management, and external parties both in the U.S. and other countries
- BA in design, 3+ years working experience
- A firm grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, MarvelApp, InVision, Webflow and other related user interface tools
- Experience in basic front end coding with HTML and CSS a plus
- Have basic coding knowledge to work hand-in-hand
- Experience communicating visual design and UX needs with coders developers
- Knowledge of accessibility standards such as W3C WCAG 2.1 A, AA, and AAA as well as Section 508
- Experience with UX tool and methods such as usability studies, user interviews, analytics, surveys, etc.
- Responsive design experience are a plus
- Strong design and troubleshooting skills, as well as an eye for detail
- A solid foundation in typography, online layout and design
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.