USPS-IT Developer/Engineer: Senior Fellow , No Clearance|Tier II
|Reference # :||17-04485||Title :||USPS-IT Developer/Engineer: Senior Fellow , No Clearance|Tier II|
|Location :||San Diego, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/01/2017 / 04/30/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Senior .NET Developer
Eclaro is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a contract opportunity for our client in San Diego, CA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
•Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
•Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
•Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
•Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases through Sprints
•Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
•Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
•Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
•Collaborate and support other software engineers within the team
• Experience in MS .net framework development
• Experience using Visual Studio
• Experience Implementing MVC Architecture and Design pattern
• Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap
• Experience with ORM development; Entity Framework
• Experience with MS Identity Provider
• Experience in database programming for Microsoft SQL Server
• Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as experience working in a cohesive team environment
• Experience with MS Workflow Windows Workflow Foundation
• Experience in MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
• SharePoint experience
Required Education and Qualifications:
• Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees