User Experience Designer
User Experience Designer
Job Number: 20-08168
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a User Experience Designer for our client in Minneapolis, MN.
Eclaro’s client is the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of our organization. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- You will have a strong attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project, and conduct quality assurance to ensure final product meets UX standards.
- You will be responsible for creating all UX deliverables for our employee-facing applications.
- This will support an effort to re-platform an existing application.
- Collaboration is at the center of how we develop experiences and you will be able to hold conversations with, and present to business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, UX peers, and developers.
- You should also be comfortable working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables from information architecture flow to visual design for UI.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in-line with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere to the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements.
- Seek and gain alignment across business and discipline groups.
- Deliver UX assets to third party, off-site development team for implementation.
- Strong explanation of process
- Portfolio required for submission (online or PDF is acceptable). Must include user flows, wireframes and visual designs
- 5+ years' experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- Touch and mobile first experience required
- Experience working on website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (position does not include front-end development)
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree in user experience, graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar
- InVision or Axure prototyping skills
- Sketch App skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.