User Acceptance Testing
User Acceptance Testing
Job Number: 20-08390
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a User Acceptance Testing for our client in Des Moines, IA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- User Acceptance testing of our web base applications.
- Creating test case and scenarios based on Worker process guidelines
- Executing and logging the results of the UAT tests
- Logging defects found and retests.
- Ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate an ability in understanding manual testing methodology
- Ability to process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
- Attend meetings with IT and Business users to understand business requirements and needs of projects
- Ability to analyze design specifications, functional expectations to ensure all are met
- Confirm that the system/product perform business functions as intended per business requirements
- Ability to maintain test plans, test scripts, test schedules and test completion reports including adverse test scenarios where required
- Execute test data, capture pass/fail, work with Senior UAT Analyst on outcomes
- Confirm the system upgrades is usable from an end user perspective (operational)
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing time and meeting critical deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and organizational skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.