|Reference # :||18-09977||Title :||US-System Engineer-6|
|Location :||East Hartford, CT|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/07/2019 / 07/17/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Teamcenter Architect who can work for a contract opportunity in East Hartford, CT. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experienced Teamcenter Unified Architecture V11 developer (5+ years).
• Basic Teamcenter product knowledge.
• NXManager experience.
• Structure Manager.
• Configuration manager.
• Workflow management.
• Customizing and configuring Active Workspace. 2Tier, 4Tier and Web client experience.
• Multisite experience.
• Unix/Linux/Windows skills. Experienced java, C++, Perl, unix shell scripting, Oracle sql, Websphere. Visual Studio, Eclipse, CVS, Github. J2EE web application development skills. ITK developer toolkit.
• Teamcenter SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and communication skills.
• Ability to work closely with engineering customers and understand business needs.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
If interested see contact details below:
Ashly T. Velasco
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary