|Reference # :||18-10275||Title :||US-Programmer-2|
|Location :||Auburn Hills, MI|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 08/31/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Dot Net Developer
Eclaro is looking for a Dot Net Developer who can work for a contract opportunity in Auburn Hills, MI. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• 5 Years’ experience in Java or Dot Net applications.
• Experience in Microsoft platform VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Servers DB and SSRS Reporting
• Proficient in Windows/UNIX environments and database servers
• Manage and oversee onsite and offshore teams day-to-day operational work.
• Ability to Work with global cross functional teams.
• Experience working in a Managed Services Environment with SLA’s.
• Interact with client and external vendors, answer inquiries, and effectively handle complaints.
• Conducts weekly meetings with client and team.
• Facilitate code review meetings.
• Meet company KPI and Performance goals.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, Organizational and time-management skills, Decision-making skills, Self-Motivated, and a Team Player
If interested see contact details below:
Ashly T. Velasco
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary