|Reference # :||18-10131||Title :||US-Program Manager-4|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 10/30/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Program/Project Manager who can work for a contract opportunity for our client in Chicago, IL. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
1) 10+ years of strong project and program management experience
2) Excellent communications and client management skills
3) Experience working with large group of stakeholders, application teams, infrastructure teams and senior management and clients
4) need to work Patching / Vulnerability Remediation and work with Security teams/Application/Infrastructure and help complete the patching for pending vulnerabilities.
5) Experience in managing large application migration projects
6) Onshore experience working with clients
7) Status Reporting to senior management and clients
8) Good experience in onsite – offshore model
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary