US Medical Communications Consultant
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a US Medical Communications Consultant for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, and accurate documents to appropriately respond to inquiries from health care professionals.
- Partners with the US Contact Center to ensure all US customer inquiries are handled with speed, quality and adequate customer service.
- Ensures US Contact Center agents are adequately trained on new scientific data and messaging.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines.
- Evaluates and contributes (via sales force training) on appropriate use of these processes.
- Appropriately represents Pharmaceutical Client at medical conferences and responds to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals with accurate and balanced information.
- Develops and maintains a high level of knowledge within assigned therapeutic area to provide high quality medical information support.
- Adheres to current Pharmaceutical Client's medical, legal, regulatory, and compliance standards and understands the implications of non-compliance.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information.
- PharmD, MD, PhD preferred with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in clinical practice or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience responding to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals by collecting analyzing, interpreting and providing specific clinical/scientific data that is requestor-focused. Exposure to the pharmaceutical and health care industry.
- Understands the needs of health care professionals and demonstrates an understanding of pharmaceutical industry regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage various projects, solve problems, deliver on commitments, and work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Understanding of disease state and pharmacotherapy knowledge in area(s) of responsibility.
- Proficient in basic computer programs.
- Strong scientific/medical written and verbal communication skills required.
If interested, you may send your resume to:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.