US - Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager 1
Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager
Job Number: 21-01466
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager for our client in Carlsbad, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will involve close coordination with internal resources to drive critical projects and key initiatives with a focus on Quality improvements, facilities initiatives, as well as operational improvement projects.
- The project manager collaborates with cross-functional team members to drive readiness through planning, timeline, and deliverable execution while maintaining scope of their projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline required
- 5+ years of Project Management experience with proven ability to develop and lead cross-functional teams/projects
- 5+ years of experience working with biological systems including manufacturing, process development, product assays, and testing
- 5+ years of experience working with FDA regulated Quality systems
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Strong communication skills with ability to build professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy with respect to internal reporting
- Strong business acumen
- PMP® certification preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.