US - Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Expert 1
Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Expert 1
Job Number: 20-02315
Job Number: 20-02315
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Expert 1 for our client in Danvers, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We're searching for an experienced engineer with technical writing skills to join our team and support a team of Manufacturing, Process and Controls Engineers with documentation.
- Proactively develop, evaluate, improve, and document manufacturing processes based on cGMP standards.
- Expected to develop and write IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for production equipment and production processes within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies, and procedures.
- This position works closely with Engineers, Quality, EHS, Technicians and cleanroom personnel.
- BS in Engineering preferred (e.g. Manufacturing, Industrial, Quality) from an accredited college/university
- 3-5 years of equivalent manufacturing experience.
- Experience developing and writing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols is required
- Must work with a strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with positive behavior.
- Capable of working on multiple tasks, meet established deadlines, and demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Prior experience in medical, biotechnology or similar field preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and cGMP
- Must be able to work from written or verbal instructions, specifications, technical manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Must show ability to support company policies and procedures, goals, and objectives set by management.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal to moderate supervision and most importantly be self-motivated in a fast-paced work environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.