US - General Procurement Expert 2
General Procurement Expert
Job Number: 21-04754
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a General Procurement Expert for our client in Temecula, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Plan all assigned raw materials by planner code and process orders in ERP System when required
- Convert planned orders to requisitions and into purchase orders (including raw materials, finished goods, subcontracted materials, custom orders and blanket releases).
- Acknowledge order placement with suppliers for order acceptance and delivery confirmation
- Proactively monitor and make decisions to expedite orders to ensure material is delivered on time
- Successfully resolve all receiving discrepancies from suppliers
- Successfully resolve all invoice discrepancies from suppliers
- Update and maintain Purchasing records as required in ERP system
- Light negotiation and supplier sourcing activities
- Perform Request for Quotes, Request for Information and Request for Proposals as assigned
- Process product change system forms for changes to materials
- Review and qualify new suppliers according to standard operating procedures
- Independently review, discuss and work closely with higher level material Planners and Master
- Schedulers and make decisions to resolve all issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of current purchasing principles, methods and techniques with at least 3 to 5 years of full time purchasing experience.
- Knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning and planning practices.
- Experience in Oracle or SAP preferred
- APICS certification a plus
- Biochemical or Biotechnical experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required. High level of Excel experience and knowledge a plus.
- Ability to professionally communicate with multiple levels within and outside the organization
- Good verbal and written skills including email etiquette
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.