|Reference # :||18-06855||Title :||US-Field Technician-2|
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/04/2018 / 12/07/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Eclaro is looking for a Data Center Technician for a contract opportunity in Charlotte, NC. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
• Enters commands on computers, tape drives, printers, data communications equipment, and plotters to integrate and operate equipment.
• Observes and researches peripheral equipment and error messages displayed on monitor to detect faulty output or machine stoppage. Investigates, evaluates and resolves equipment problems and escalates issues as necessary to maintain job production.
• Maintains audit trail of job activities and status to document productivity. Maintains specific quality records to ensure standards are met.
• Monitors and maintains the production job schedule and ensures the schedule is adhered to in order to maintain performance.
• Performs scheduled, such as daily, weekly, or nightly, backups on systems in order to maintain production.
• Takes printers and terminals in and out of service as required and assists in resolving hardware related problems in the data center. Coordinates the movement of equipment and assets in order to maintain production.
• Monitors and computes customer data file restores to ensure that data are current and accurate.
• Utilizes standard problem management tools to record discrepancies in the environment. Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce incident rate.
• Assists workers in classifying, cataloging, and maintaining tapes to oversee and maintain computer operations.
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary