|Reference # :||18-09839||Title :||US-Developer-3|
|Location :||Saint Louis, MO|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/12/2018 / 04/30/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer who can work for a contract opportunity in O'Fallon, MO . We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy new code to meet the Business needs of the stories and features.
• Maintain and Enhance existing code to improve our software and minimize Technical debt of the platform.
• Researches technical solutions for changing business needs.
• Ability to work in Agile environment.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality.
• Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
Preferred technical skills and experience
• Development/Agile tools experience – Fusion, ALM, Confluence, Bamboo, SVN, GIT.
• IDE tools – Eclipse, IntelliJ.
• Web Service development experience (REST/JSON, SOAP)
• Java – Core, Enterprise
• Spring framework
• Oracle - SQL, PLSQL (tuning and performance tuning desirable)
• Shell Scripting
• CICD Principles
Nice to have
• Message Queue
• Camel- Nice to have
• Angular 2+ front end development
• Micro services
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary