|Reference # :||18-07681||Title :||US-Developer-3|
|Location :||O FALLON, MO|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/27/2018 / 04/30/2019|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Systems Performance Engineer
Eclaro is looking for a Systems Performance Engineer who can work for a contract opportunity in O'Fallon, MO . We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The chosen candidate for this position will be a Systems Performance Engineer and someone that is fluent in JEE Architecture to provide guidance/consultation/testing with respect to engineering Java software for performance to product delivery teams and aligning infrastructure configurations for best overall performance. They will provide guidance and testing services to architects, developers, operations personnel, network personnel, etc. with respect to helping teams design and develop high performing Java applications that operate with a predictable platform design with respect to capacity. This position will help lead performance discipline throughout software development lifecycle to analyze business requirements and customer preferences, and recommend best performance practices in working with various application delivery teams. They will share technical acumen with both DEV, operations and testing resources while they measure, test, and design, inspect, and be ultimately help drive delivery of high performing/high scalable JEE solutions at client using an agile methodology. This candidate will conduct both manual and automated performance testing, manage performance defects, and troubleshoot performance issues covering platform hardware analysis, scalability, and application profiling (JVM, Databases, etc). They will partner with operations teams and bridge the gap between understanding of software and infrastructure when it comes to knowledge around performance. The candidate will continue to find better and more efficient ways to help client assure quality and scale its platforms while meeting customer needs.
1. Production Performance Analysis and Tuning of JEE products/platforms.
2. Create Performance Test Plans for client products
3. Perform release and software patch performance testing for the Fraud Product Suite in the Fraud dedicated performance environment.
4. Perform JEE Code reviews to assure code is adhering to best performance practices and assist with performance related problem resolutions.
5. Provide instructions for tuning Infrastructure and software for the best performance with client products.
6. Analyze MQ Series and iLog related performance issues in addition to Gemfire NoSQL and Oracle/Postgres database related performance issues.
7. Work with both onshore and offshore talent to complete performance related tasks.
8. Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
9. Provide weekly status information regarding progress and provide presentations to stakeholders. Must have good communication skills.
10. Work across many problem domains to help with performance related issues as assigned.
11. Tune Apache, WebSeals, JBoss/Websphere application and Linux/Aix servers for best performance.
12. Understand Network latencies, geolocation and bandwidth dependencies around performance, caching and both front and backend optimization techniques.
13. Experience with Splunk, Dynatrace, StormRunner/LoadRunner or Jmeter/Gatlin.
14. Good understanding of load balancing, expiration headers, compression, CDNs, etc.
15. Good understanding of TCP/IP sockets, TCP Slowstart/congestion..
16. Have good understanding of JEE performance design patterns and anti-patterns.
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary