|Reference # :||18-08182||Title :||US-Developer-3|
|Location :||EI Segundo, UT|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 03/08/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Sitecore Developer (REMOTE)
Eclaro is looking for a Sitecore Developer who can work for a contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE - WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL IF REMOTE
JD – Site Core with .Net, Angular (Full Stack) position
• The Developer implements innovative solutions while building dynamic, data-driven internet platforms across a myriad of client projects.
• This position is responsible for remaining abreast of the latest CMS developments and trends – including personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rd party integration.
• The Developer will possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
Skills / Requirements:
• Strong Sitecore Development experience
• Sitecore Certification Preferred
• Strong knowledge of Sitecore for designing and implementing websites with multi language, micro sites
• Strong .NET Development experience with Angular , SQL
• Web API experience
• Knowledge of security standards, like oAuth, TLS and SAML.
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Experience: 6 to 10 years.
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary