US - Controlling Expert
Job Number: 21-04054
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Controlling Expert for our client in Norwood, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Roles responsible for keeping the company's finances alive by planning, controlling, organizing and accounting them.
- Activities include establishing fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and advising on financial affairs.
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring the organizations budget or for establishing and implementing budgeting systems and procedures (e.g. budget planning and controlling, analysis of business operations and opportunities, and forecasts and management reportings).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.