Underwriting Assistant (Environmental)
Job Number: 19-10010
Job Number: 19-10010
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a/an Underwriting Assistant for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a global insurance and investment company that provides property, casualty, accident & health insurance for commercial clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Daily contact with the Underwriter, Underwriting Analysts, Account Service Coordinator, brokerage community, vendors and teammates.
- Review & clear submissions through Salesforce, send broker clearance confirmations, submission file setup, request missing submission data
- Assist Underwriting Analyst in mileage summaries & rating through various rating systems for WC, GL & AL lines of business
- Premium booking within client programs & invoicing broker for premiums due
- Policy Issuance
- Service account needs (Endorsement, ODEN notice, Bureau Notices & Cancellation / Non-Renewal Notices as directed)
- New file setup & maintenance
- Other duties assigned by department manager
- Running reports from Salesforce as well as other sources including auto close out updates
- Special Projects as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational skills as well as able to quickly diagnose critical issues that should be escalated for immediate attention
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Team oriented attitude and approach
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rita Dennis | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.