Job Number: 19-05995
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for UI/UX Designer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Web Designer assists the UI-UX Manager and other members of the Digital Media Services team in designing, building, testing, and deploying organization's digital projects ranging from modification of existing websites to creation of entirely new sites and building landing pages.
- Produces original Web projects from beginning to end, providing all creative development, navigational hierarchy, screen layout artwork, and image compression for Web display and front-end HTML layout
- Designs and modifies pages for existing websites including image selection and compression, HTML layout, and control
- Meets with internal clients to determine project requirements, and serves as liaison to those clients as projects progress
- Documents workflow and approvals using internal processes
- Provides quality control of design and photography created by others for use on company websites
- Works with internal technical staff to provide graphic components for all Web pages as required
- Contributes to strategy of all company websites as a member of Internet team
- Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Creative Director to ensure consistency of design of digital communications with other print and collateral material
- Works with staff and contracted editors and writers, as necessary, for site content and development
- Fulfills other duties as assigned
- Reporting Relationships:
- Reports to Application Development Manager
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of high school diploma and three (3) years' directly related experience, or degree in Bachelor-level degree in Design or equivalent discipline, and minimum of two (2) years of Web design and site building experience
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, information architecture, and intelligent digital design
- Demonstrated high-end proficiency in use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch (or comparable programs)
- Thorough knowledge of, and ability to create responsive web designs utilizing all major browsers and operating systems
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.