Job Number: 21-16254
Job Number: 21-16254
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an UI Developer for our client in Wickliffe, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- HTML Development
- Wireframing with Adobe XD
- Hybris/SAP Commerce
- Improve the look and feel of interactive applications to drive positive user engagement and conversion
- Integrate brand messaging and corporate style guidelines across our online channels
- Create consistent user experiences that aid adoption
- Develop UI design concepts and wireframes for sharing with key stakeholders
- Conduct UAT testing of applications, websites and software to assess user experience
- Create surveys for research through various channels to gather feedback on user's ease of use and items to enhance/improve over time
- Analyze customer feedback/responses and website data to determine enhancement plans
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or application, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and imagery/iconography
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- 5 to 8 years information technology experience UI Development
- UI Development Subject Matter Expert
- HTML Developer
- A solid team player who can work individually as well as collaboratively.
- Effective and clear communication skills, with ability to describe complex technical scenarios in a concise manner with confidence to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to learn quickly, a can-do attitude and motivated to succeed and grow.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.