UC Network/Comm Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an UC Network/Comm Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The UC Network/Comm Analyst position will work with the Communication Applications group to design, implement, test, and support new technologies and services.
- Responsible for the transparent, seamless handoff of newly deployed UC applications and services to the IT Network Operations Center. This responsibility will insure the review and acceptance of new UC technology into production, including training, documentation, infrastructure diagrams and vendor/workgroup workflow escalation processes.
- Expected to embrace technology convergence, be a collaborative team member, and be flexible and willing to participate in new initiatives that fall outside the scope of their immediate responsibilities.
- On occasion, the UC Network/Comm Analyst is expected to participate in 24/7 On Call rotation in support of the operational integrity of IT hosted Unified Communications services.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of IT related experience including networking, voice communications and video conferencing technologies.
- Delivering and supporting a complex, technical and client-focused IT networking environment.
- Design, configure, deploy and support Polycom systems including Real Presence and Media Suite platforms and video endpoints.
- Developing and implementing a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Preferably experience in Cisco Unify Communications, Voice Recording systems.
- Polycom Certified Videoconferencing Engineers (CVE).
- Knowledge in virtual server environment with OVA deployments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.