Treasury Financial Analyst
Treasury Financial Analyst
Job Number: 21-14244
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Treasury Financial Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist in providing financial analysis and support the Treasury, aiding Senior and Executive Management in their decision making processes concerning economic, competitive and cost-benefit analyses.
- Financial analysis includes but is not limited to producing and analyzing income statements, cash flows, various financial metrics, and other scenarios.
- Assist the managers and other analysts with design and maintenance of automated financial tools and systems that ensure quality information and reports are delivered to senior management on a timely basis.
- Implement additional reports to present data in a concise and useful fashion, under the guidance of manager and senior team members.
- Implement financial models and modeling changes to quantify the potential impacts of industry changes and changes in client's overall business, including net income forecasts, cash flow forecasts, and relevant financial metrics.
- Test calculations and ensure accuracy of the models.
- Perform cost/benefit and life cycle economic analyses of client's various facilities and programs, and any other special assignments/analyses as directed by senior management.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following areas required: finance, accounting, and economics.
- Familiarity with utility finance and/or the market preferred.
- Familiarity with oil & gas markets, hedging structures and instruments and financial and bond markets a plus.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to solve problems, work in a team setting on implementations and meet project deadlines.
- Proven ability to organize data, report on studies in a logical and effective manner, and a demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other computer applications and file organization procedures is required.
- Demonstrated ability to use Pivot Tables, Tables and Database formulas within MS Excel at basic level.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, SAP BI, DSS, and/or Tableau is preferred. MS Visio knowledge is desirable.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with others in achievement of group and cross-departmental goals.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.