Job Number: 19-09255
Job Number: 19-09255
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a/an Transaction Analyst for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides operational expertise and independent governance to achieve timely, accurate and complete transaction management for *** and, where relevant, the bank’s clients.
- Include technical, transactional and logistical input into the leadership team to ensure the Bank operates with the right balance of quality, flexibility, control and cost.
- Collaboration across businesses and divisions in an environment which maximizes control and minimizes operational risk, whilst maintaining exceptional client or internal customer/stakeholder (as appropriate) service levels.
- Strives to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with internal partners and/or external clients (as appropriate) and within the wider market in order to improve market practices and platforms.
- Builds and manages partnerships between internal businesses to ensure that the Bank’s business objectives are delivered, comply with operational control, external regulation and continue to improve the Bank’s technology platforms, as appropriate.
- Focus on new business initiatives and working as a team to ensure full front-to-back operational readiness for products ranging from high-volume vanilla trading through to highly-complex structured transactions.
- Provide input and creative innovative solutions to deliver efficiencies, and protect the bank and its shareholders.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary