Job Number: 21-14531
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Training Specialist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Training Specialist will include developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs and policies which support integration project needs in alignment with Client compliance standards.
- Develop and support revision of training procedures
- Work with business partners to develop course materials including, but not limited to, Computer Based Trainings (CBTs), Structured Discussions, Supplemental Instructions, Instructor Led Trainings (ILTs)
- Schedule, deliver and monitor ILT sessions
- Work directly with all levels and departments to establish curricula and assignments
- Load and manage training in Electronic Learning Management System (ELMS) SuccessFactors as well as provide user support
- Conduct surveys to evaluate the training program for potential improvement opportunities
- Work collaboratively with business partners to drive completion of projects and training program improvements
- This position required demonstration of excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Personnel must demonstrate flexibility and capability of managing multiple assignments, as well as demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and computer competence.
- Self-direction with the ability to take initiative and managing deadlines and stakeholders is required. Ability to create effective change in a team based collaborative environment.
- 2-year college degree with a minimum of 2 year experience is preferred
- Technical writing in a GMP/GXP experience training experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of common computer systems is required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.