Job Number: 21-13076
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Training Specialist for our client in Warren, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all training requests and successful updates to the electronic GMP Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide technical support to the business as required for use of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Must have basic cGMP and Quality knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced skills navigating an electronic Learning Management System (eLMS) and electronic Document Management System (eDMS). Prior experience in ComplianceWire and/or SuccessFactors LMS preferred
- Functional responsibilities include support for the site's development of GMP training
- Intermediate to advanced skills in design, development, and implementation of training materials
- Must be able to properly and clearly communicate verbally as well as via e-mails on routine a routine basis
- Must be action-oriented, self-directed worker and customer-focused. Skilled in decision-making, problem solving, planning and organizing
- Requires minimal direction, completes routine tasks with little or no supervision. Confident in making decisions for minor issues and recognizes Quality issues
- Follows established procedures and performs work as assigned
- Builds relationships internally with cross functional teams as well as providing systems support
- Able to effectively multi-task and work independently
- Manage and assign training curriculums for site personnel in LMS
- Administers the LMS and Training Management request system (ServiceNow); 60% of daily activities are performed in an electronic system to address training related requests
- Provides support for miscellaneous requests
- Provide LMS troubleshooting
- Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies
- Reviews documents for Training Assessments via the eDMS and provide support to the Records Management team
- Uploads training scores and training completions as appropriate into LMS
- Files all hard copy training documentation and provides general administrative support as required
- Contributes to goals within the work group
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience in the Compliance Wire, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and/or Veeva GMP Systems beneficial.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.